MBS facts & figures
- Offered Australia’s first MBA in 1963
- One of the largest and most respected business schools in Asia Pacific
- A leading business school in Australia for our MBA program and globally recognised by The Financial Times for management education and executive development
- Jointly established and led by corporate Australia and The University of Melbourne, with ongoing involvement and support from the business community across all programs
- Degrees awarded by The University of Melbourne
- Accredited by EFMD (Equis) since 2006 and AACSB International
- 55 per cent owned by business and 45 per cent by The University of Melbourne
- ABN 80 007 268 233
- CRICOS provider code: 00116K
- 55 Full time Faculty
- 32 visiting faculty (including international and adjuncts)
- Approx half of MBS faculty are international
- Total number of award course students: 690
- Executive Education students:
- Over 5,000 participants in more than 25 open enrolment programs
- 115 organisations involved in over 280 customised programs
- Over 14,000 alumni representing 70 countries
- An international network of 10 alumni chapters
- Regular thought leadership forums held throughout the world
- Professional networking events attended by alumni and corporate guests
MBS offers a global focus and learning experience throughout all programs. The quality of our curriculum has received formal international recognition with full EQUIS accreditation – an independent stamp of assurance from the European international standards body.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – full time and part time
- Executive MBA
- Juris Doctor / MBA
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Master of Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Marketing)
- PhD (Management, Management Science or Marketing)
- Master of Management (Research)
Mt Eliza executive education helps to transform individuals and their organisations.
- Open enrolment executive development programs in general management, leadership and specialist areas
- Customised executive and corporate development programs
- Executive coaching
A purpose-built educational facility, located adjacent to Melbourne’s CBD. Equipped with state-of-the-art lecture theatres, a dedicated management library and excellent IT infrastructure.
Set in a heritage building overlooking Port Phillip Bay, just one hour’s drive from Melbourne, this residential campus is where executive education and customised development programs are usually held.
Located within Sydney’s CBD, this campus offers a dedicated corporate learning environment specialising in conference facilities and executive education.