Alumni can choose to take one or more MBA Elective subjects as part of their ongoing continuing education.
Alumni who complete any 2 subjects will be awarded with a 'Professional Certificate' qualification and those who complete any 4 subjects will be awarded with a 'Graduate Certificate'.
Details of electives available to alumni will be announced 2-3 weeks prior to commencement of each Term once timetables are finalised and students have been allocated to classes.
Only alumni who have completed the core subjects of an MBS award program are eligible to take an elective subject. In some cases, additional prerequisites also apply.
To apply: Call Student Services on +61 3 9349 8203 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard subject fees of $3,300 apply.
General information about the electives
- Available places are limited and subject to prerequisites, quota and first priority to current students.
- Alumni who undertake an elective will be officially enrolled as a student at MBS and will have access to the relevant MBS services for the duration of their study.
- A condition of attendance and participation is that all alumni are fully prepared for class and are assessed in the same manner as other students.
- An academic transcript will be provided upon request after successful completion of the subject.
- Electives are available for Terms 1, 2 & 3.
- Not all elective subjects can be offered in any particular academic year.